Friday 1 March 2013

Review: Victoria's Secret PINK body mists

VICTORIA'S SECRET 




If you've read some other of my blog posts you may know I recently visited New York. (If you want to check out my post you can here!
Whilst there I had a little spend up in Victoria's Secret and 2 of the items I bought were these body mists...


pink jasmine lime body mist
"dive into spring break in a mix of juicy lime and jasmine petals"

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! 
I am so glad I bought these the smell is beautiful. it's quite heavy but so fresh at the same time. The lime is the more prominent of the scents but the jasmine adds a lovely undertone. The lasting power isn't brilliant as they are only mists but because the scent is so heavenly I actually enjoy topping it up!


pink coconut mango body mist
"soak up spring break in a blend of sea mango and island coconut"

This is one is just as amazing! 
It can only be described as a holiday in a bottle. I think these are brilliant for adding some scent to your hair or on fabrics (All my scarves smell amazing as they've always drenched in perfume) but they don't linger on the skin very long.

These are priced at $18 each but I got them in a bundle with another item (review coming soon!) and paid $30 for 3 items. I know the VS's based in the UK do very similar deals and scents!


Have you got a favourite VS scent?
Let me know!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment