Wednesday 6 March 2013

NEW SERIES REVIEW! LEE STAFFORD HAIR GROWTH TRIO.



I went into Boots today and bought these three little babies...
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment.

Thankfully professional haircare was on 3 for 2 so I got 1 free! The shampoo & conditioner are £6.99 and the treatment is £7.99.
I've bought a few tubs of the treatment in my time but never followed through with using it regularly or consistently so I thought I would buy the set and give it a proper go!
My hair is very heat damaged and over-coloured so could really do with some TLC. I'm 100% giving up dying it again until I get it back to a decent condition and length so figured these products may speed the process up again as I can not wait to dye my barnet!

After one use of the trio my hair immediately feels nourished and soft. My frazzled ends are also in much, MUCH better condition which I am overjoyed with. I shampooed then put the conditioner for 5 mins and then ended with the conditioner. the reviews on Boots website is promising but I am going to do a weekly update for you so watch this space...


Have you used the trio or any part of the set? let me know your thoughts! or if you've got any other 
miracle hair grow products please let me know as well.

If you want to know more about my hair story you can read my blog post right here and if you want to check out the Lee Stafford range you can on here

x

No comments:

Post a Comment