Wednesday 27 February 2013

Tattoos!!



I LOVE TATTOOS!!!!!!!!!!


If I was a boy I would definitely be completely covered in tattoos! At the moment I have three but wants loads and loads. I'm constantly trying to pluck up the courage to get a sleeve. I really love Sallie Axl. check her out on here. She is amazing! 

Here are my tattoos...


rose - back of neck
This is the first tattoo I got...I think I was 19. I walked in to the tattoo shop on a whim and it my favourite tatt! It really hurt! 

Karma (in Sanskrit) on my wrist

I LOVE THIS TATTOO. I am a massive believer in what goes around comes around. If you're not a nice person I definitely think your behaviour will find a way to come back to you. Everyone has been a victim of someone not being very nice to them and this is just my little reminder that they'll get what's coming ;)


heart - behind my ear

I got this done with a friend and it is super cute! Took literally five seconds and I always forget I have it!


Have you got any tattoos? Or just an admirer? Check out tattoosforgirls on Instagram if you're a user for some really beautiful and inspiring tattoos!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment