Tuesday 26 February 2013

My ever changing hair story...


^^^ I definitely do this!


I lasted 17 years without dying my hair and then BAM! as soon as I first ventured into the world of colour there was no stopping me.
Let me talk you through some of my hair story...


top left to right...

This photo is from 2010! My hair was nice and long *sob* and had a plum tint to it. To be fair it doesn't really relate well in the photo so sorry! I had this colour for a long time, mainly because this was before the days of colour B4/strippers etc and when my dark roots came through it was the only thing to do!

This photo is from late last year. I absolutely loved the dip dye/ombre trend and had it for about 6 months. I had my chopped off beginning of 2012 and hated it (still do) so have definitely been using colour to make myself like my hair a bit more. 

This was also last year, love this honey/golden colour! I dyed my hair a light brown to blend my brown and blonde ends and after a holiday in Tunisia the sun turned it this colour. 

I have been this colour a LOT! I do like being a red head but where I am soooo dark naturally, when my roots come through it looks horrendous. I went Rihanna red this year as well very briefly but the fade was just way too much maintenance for me!

This is as close to my natural hair colour as I could find. Love this, glossy, dark & long! I know dark hair suits me the most but it doesn't stop me straying!

GINGER!!! I actually loved being a ginge although it made me look soooo washed out. I really love the auburn/ginger look and may well embrace it again when my hair is in better condition.

Dark & short...I had a funny five minutes in Jan 2012 and went and had my frazzled ends chopped off and it hasn't really grown since :( it does look super healthy here but I wish I never did it.

Golden brown again...this was taken Summer 2011. again, I'd been on a hot holiday (Magaluf...classy bird!) and the sun lightened it a lot. I think this colour looks so lovely with a tan!

Auburn...my hair was lovely and long here and the red faded to a deep auburn. I LOVE Maria Fowler's (Ex Towie) hair colour and this colour reminds me of her.






Have you had any wild colours in your hair? Let me know & share some photos with me. I dye my hair a lot although I am trying to leave it alone to restore the condition so am always looking for hair treatments etc so please link me to any reviews that you may have done!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment